Uniforms Winter 2020
The MENC compulsory uniform:
• A MENC- A-line netball dress, or
• A MENC singlet and black shorts.
In line with FDNA Uniform Policy and Procedures, the entire team must be identical unless they are a gender mixed team.
Other optional Club items that can be purchased:
• Hooded windcheaters (option for name embroidered); and
• Club socks.
Additional allowed items are:
• Sports briefs which must be black or matching to our dress.
• Bike shorts which are not to be visible beneath the dress or shorts.
• Players may choose to wear full length leggings or tracksuit pants beneath their dress or shorts, in a colour matching to uniform or black.
Key Uniform Dates
Uniforms can be fitted and ordered on:
a) Registration Day- 3- 5pm, Friday 24 January 2020
b) Practical Skills Assessment Day- Sunday 2 February 2020
c) Last chance to purchase uniform - Monday 3rd Feb to Friday 7th Feb 4-5pm. Our uniform Co-ordinator will be at the MENC Club shed for final orders and fittings.
FDNA season commences 14th March.
Uniforms are to be paid for when they are ordered; uniforms will not be supplied without prepayment.
Online sales are not offered due to the wide and varied range of dress fittings available.
EFTPOS available on fitting days
Via Bank Transfer
Mt Eliza Netball Club
BSB: 633 000
Account No. 143 445 617 Note: Please record player name as reference
For all uniform inquires please contact – Uniform Co-ordinator: Katrina O'Carroll email@example.com
Second hand Uniform Sales
All Second – hand uniform sales are now facilitated by a Facebook buy swap and sell page.
To Buy, Swap or Sell your Mount Eliza Netball Club uniform please visit -